THE BEST ANTI-FOG SPRAY CLEANER ON THE MARKET!
- Quick Sheen anti-fog spray works as an anti-fog and cleaner for medical face masks and shields, safety goggles, sneeze guards, glass, mirrors and auto, motorcycle, and boat windshields, in addition to eyeglasses, gun scopes, binoculars, sports goggles, military masks, and goggles. Quick Sheen anti-fog spray also works great on restaurant sneeze glass, refrigerated glass displays, and food processors, and any other glass or clear product that requires anti-fog solutions as well.
- It also prevents debris and tiny dust particles from adhering to lenses or other glass or plastic surfaces. Quick Sheen anti-fog spray contains no silicone, alcohol, ammonia or abrasives. It will not scratch or harm glass or plastics. Quick Sheen anti-fog spray is especially safe on Lexan that is used for motorcycle and boat windshields.
- Quick Sheen anti-fog spray also softens bugs so they are removed easily without scratching the windshields. Quick Sheen anti-fog spray is Non-Flammable & Non-Hazardous. Quick Sheen anti-fog spray is less effective on anti-reflective coated lenses.
- Also works great on: Industrial Sensors, Paintball Masks & Goggles, Eyeglasses/Sunglasses, Scuba Divers’ Masks, Hunting Blinds, Industrial Safety Glasses, Swimmers’ Goggles, Lab Technician Safety Glasses, Ice Hockey Masks & Glasses, Binoculars & Rifle Scopes, Snow Skier Glasses/Goggles/Helmet Shields, Military Masks & Goggles, Snowmobile Helmet Shields, Computer Screens/Cell Phone Screens, Any Glass/Plastic, Motorcycle Helmet Visors
- The Anti-fog works best with multiple applications and over time.
How & Why Does Quick Sheen Metal Polish Work?
Oxidation and other poorly formulated metal products and polishes are the real enemy of your metal surface gloss potential.
Oxidation is the tarnishing, haze, rust, and pitting that you see on your metal's surface over time. Until recently, the only and best way to remove oxidation has been to use abrasive rouge and petroleum based oils to actually scratch (or cut) the surface of the metal to "scrub off" the oxidation. Scrubbing the surface will scratch off and remove the oxidation, it's true, but also does more damage than you started with. Cutting the metal surface causes further abrasions beyond what you might already see in the metal surface allowing more oxidation to happen again, but more quickly this time. Each time you use products with rouge or petroleum ingredients you're just making it worse and less protected over time. Scratching the surface only looks good for a short amount of time. Maybe weeks or even just days. In essence, you're removing the needed protective outer layer of the metal and now you're allowing oxidation to happen again, only much sooner because there is no protection and more exposed "scratched" surface area. You're doomed to polishing more and more often in the future to keep the dull look from the surface.
Advancements and researched knowledge in modern chemistry have allowed us to create a non-abrasive, water-based formula that will remove oxidation with a simple chemical reaction that does not scratch the metal surface and harmfully remove the protective layer. This is what makes Quick Sheen work so well. Quit spending so much time scrubbing, buffing, and detailing. You don't need to when you have the right tools. Our single application will make the metal surface oxidation free and adds an additional protective layer which will last up to 6 months in the most extreme colds or hot heat. Simply apply Quick Sheen on the oxidized area and then just as quickly, wipe it off... Metal polishing doesn't have to be difficult or time consuming. We'd like to prove that to you!
HOW TO USE Quick Sheen METAL POLISH AND SEALER
- Apply a quarter sized amount of Quick Sheen product to a terry cloth or soft cloth towel.
- Lightly wipe the cloth with Quick Sheen on metal surface to apply the Quick Sheen metal polish product.
- After wiping your cloth on the metal surface to apply the product, find a clean part of your soft cloth towel, or use a new clean towel, and simply just wipe off the dried product.
- Follow the simple instructions for all of Quick Sheen's products ...and that's it!
Quick Sheen TECHNOLOGYTechnology and science is wonderful, and we embrace advancement in these areas. The hard work and test after test that our chemists tried is mind boggling. Just like Thomas Edison and the light-bulb, we did it! Advanced technology and lots of testing is the reason why you see Quick Sheen today. We're bringing you the latest advancements in the metal polish industry in our Quick Sheen metal polish system. As of right now, you will not find a finer non-abrasive, water based metal polishing system on the market today. We've tried! As with all of our products we put you, the customer, first. Your satisfaction is guaranteed.
Metal Polish Solutions That Actually Work and Last
Advanced Formula Technology
No Buffing Required!
ADDITIONAL METAL POLISH BENEFITS
No Buffer Required
Money Back Guarantee
THE Quick Sheen METAL POLISH SYSTEM
Use it on your entire car, truck, boat, motorcycle, and semi. Use it on everything from your chrome rims/wheels, bumpers, fenders, chrome trim, engines, and grills. We've formulated a special concentrated chemical that actually dissolves any oxidation as opposed to every other brand that uses harmful abrasive's which scratches the surface and makes YOU work hard instead of the polish! Quick Sheen will actually fill in and smooth small scratches in your metal surface.
Our metal polish is entirely universal. Designed to work on all metal surfaces:
aluminium, chrome, stainless steel, brass, copper, silver and even gold! Yup, you can use Quick Sheen to brighten and polish your jewellery.
I use the Quick Sheen Metal Polish on all 3 of my motorcycles, truck wheels, and even polished my aluminum screen door!
This product is the best I have ever seen. I saw a demonstration at the Detroit Autorama where an aluminum Pepsi can was polished and looked like chrome when he was done. Within a few seconds and very little polish or effort. Amazing! Can’t wait to use it on my rims and chrome trim.
I have always seen this product at shows and I just didn't want to purchase it to find out it doesn't work. While attending the Summit Piston Power Show it got the best of me. I know we had some older center-line rims to clean up for our team's Camaro. Clear coated chrome around the outside with aluminum inside. I used a power ball with your product. This polish works AWESOME!!!
Quick Sheen is amazing. It's a must try!
I sure like this product. It is nice to use and works quite well on my 24 karat gold on my motorcycle.
I just picked some up at the Super Chevy Show at Maple Grove Raceway and this stuff is awesome. I recommend anyone wanting the “new polished metal” look to give Quick Sheen a shot. You won’t be disappointed.
I bought this product at Daytona's Bike week this year. My bike had been sitting for 2 years under a tarp, outside, and dead. I put it in the shop, used some Quick Sheen on it and it looks brand new. I stand behind this product. The wax spray works miracles. Great product!!!
So... Quick Sheen. Had this on [my Corvette] for over a month now. First the all metal polish and cleaner, then a coat of the spray wax. We've been to Pennsylvania and Massachusetts, did a mystery cruise in upstate NY. All I have done since is just a quick wipe down with a clean terry cloth. I am amazed by this stuff. I love it!
The short answer is one bottle of our metal polish and cleaner will fully polish 10-12 applications to cars where metal is the prominently noticeable surface. The same goes for motorcycles, but 18-20 of those in quantity. For the real men who are semi-truck enthusiasts, you'll get 4-5 full applications out of each bottle.
Click here to read more about why viscosity of the metal polish you are using matters, and why Quick Sheen is a head above the rest in this particular category.
The metal polish and cleaner is completely buffer compatible. Just to be clear, we are saying that you don't need a buffer in most situations, however, if you'd like to use one, then yes, Quick Sheen will work. We recommend using a buffer on metals where oxidation or surface build up is extreme. This can help speed up the process of restoration. Older metal parts with heavy build up can be removed simply by applying the polish with a terry cloth towel; however, a buffer can allow the polish to be spread at faster speeds which ultimately gives you faster results. On smaller surfaces such as wheels, valve cover, or exhaust a buffing wheel will not save any time. We recommend using our tub of our our Maximum Strength All Metal Polish.
Surface rust is actually one of the main reasons why we invented Quick Sheen metal polish and cleaner. The surface rust typically comes from road salt, chemicals, acid rain, mud, but mostly from just being exposed to oxygen and moisture. Rust is just a mild form of corrosion from oxidation. How our formula works is by penetrating the surface rust down to the connecting layer of buildup. It releases the bonds of the rust from the smoothest parts of the metal, therefore exposing the original surface once again. Quick Sheen remains moist and the rust absorbs the moisture from the compound much more quickly than it will re-oxidize, keeping the surface clean and free of corrosion. Typically you'll find optimal results from just the first application, however, if some of the corrosion remains, just give it a second application and you should be very satisfied with results. You'll notice a new, smooth, glossy surface that should bring a smile to your face.
Click this link to learn more about what causes metals to oxidize or rust .
Our high gloss all metal polish and cleaner is different for many different reasons. Below are just a couple of big ones.
- We use absolutely no abrasives. Abrasives are designed to scratch the surface to remove oxidation. This also wears down your metal and will remove the protective surface that was put there on purpose for looks and gloss.
- We don't use petroleum solvents or gels. This can typically leave a residue behind which will allow for collection of dust and unwanted micro debris. This will ultimately scratch the surface. The only way to get rid of this residue is to buffer and wipe repeatedly.
- Our products are all water based. That's right. It goes on, does it's job to remove oxidation, and wipes off immediately without residue or scratching. Have you ever used an oil based paint versus a water based paint? Do you know how much easier it is to clean the water based paint out of your brush? The same principle applies here. It's just simple.
- Our metal polish and cleaner has the perfect viscosity. Not too thick and not to watered down. Just right.
- No buffing, or buffer wheels required. Just wipe on and moments later, wipe off. It was designed to be easy.
We have over 30 advanced ingredients, each injected into the formula for common problems you'll find with your metal surfaces today. Consider that most polishes have a 40:60 % ratio 40% abrasives and 60% petroleum. Abrasives scratch and the oil base creates an excessive amount of surface residue that prematurely will haze the finish.
REMOVES & PROTECTS AGAINST:
- Brake Dust
- Water Spots
- Bluing and Discoloration
- Mag Chloride
- Road & Sea Salt
- Light Rust and Pitting
- Hairline Scratches